At Niagara Singing Bowls, we have been continuing our studies with a group of three men who are very talented in the field of Sound Practitioner The course is called Dig Deeper and is led by Physicist Thomas Orr Anderson, Ethnomusicologist Mitch Nuhr and Gong Master Mike Tamburo. Thomas recently shared this piece of information and I thought it was important enough to share it with you. It is well written and follows our philosophy towards sound work.
Relative Prominence of Frequency-Dependence in Actual Practice
Examples of Frequency-Independent Sono-Therapeutic Effects
- Profound Deep Relaxation
- Increased Body Awareness
- Expanded Spatial Awareness
- Increased Fluidity in Qi Flow
- Profound Experience of Beauty & Harmony
- Sound-Induced / Sound-Guided Deep Meditation
- Profound Sense of Wholeness / Integration
- Return to Profound Inner Silence and Stillness
©2020 Thomas Orr Anderson
A Challenge To You
Instead of choosing a frequency because someone says it is good for you, let your body choose the frequency it decides is good for itself.